Our interventional department provides procedures that many times are routinely performed in a hospital setting.
We offer these services in the outpatient setting with your comfort in mind.
Our dedicated registered nurses provide your physician easy access for scheduling of procedures. We strive to
perform your procedure at the scheduled time and offer convenient, easy access to our facility and ample parking.
- CT/Myelogram - includes recovery in private area with RN (registered nurse)
- Lumbar Puncture - includes recovery in private area with RN (registered nurse)
- Cyst Biopsy/Aspiration
- Drain Tube Removal
- Joint Aspiration and Injection
- Paracentesis (except for patients on albumin)
- PICC Line Placement
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Soft Tissue Biopsy
- Thyroid Biopsy
- Thyroid Nodule ETOH Ablation
Your physician's office should contact one of our registered nurses to schedule your procedure.
We will then contact you, schedule your appointment, and give
you pre-procedure instructions.
After your procedure, a nurse will provide you with instructions prior to leaving our facility. It is always
recommended that you have someone accompany you for your procedure that will be able to drive you home.