Employment Opportunities at Radiology Associates
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee has approximately 150 employees. Among our employees are 50 licensed technologists specializing in General Diagnostics, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, DEXA, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CT Scans, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.
If you are interested in joining our family please review available opportunities below.
To apply for an open position, email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
We are looking for a Full Time MRI Technologist. This position would rotate the day and evening shifts with the other technologist. Most work hours would be Monday through Friday.
Weekend and call work would be rotated with the other technologists (approximately every 12 weeks.)
- Two years of experience as a MRI Technologist.
To apply, email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is a drug free work place and EOE
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is looking for Credentialing Specialist with required experience in medical staff credentialing. This is a full time position working 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with some after hours meetings.
- Ability to take minutes for corporate meetings
- Executive assistance to the CEO
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in the following:
- Working with physicians
- All aspects of physician credentialing including hospital initial appointments and reappointments Physician licensure (requirements for renewal, renewal process, CE Broker)
- DEA Certificates (initial and renewal certificates)
To apply, email cover letter, salary requirements and resumes to email@example.com
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is an EOE and drug free workplace
Part Time Facilities Assistant
This position will start out as Part Time (<30 hours) and Temporary with the potential to become Full Time and Permanent.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling holes on walls, painting etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install lite appliances and equipment as needed
- General outside maintenance such as, collecting trash etc.; coordinate with lawn service
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass drug screen and criminal history report
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is an Equal Opportunity Employer