Employment Opportunities at Radiology Associates
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee has approximately 150 employees. Among our employees are 50 licensed technologists specializing in General Diagnostics, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, DEXA, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CT Scans, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.
If you are interested in joining our family please review available opportunities below.
To apply for an open position, email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Hours are Saturday and Sunday 7a-4p plus three eight hour days during the week (days and hours during the week can be flexible within reason.)
- Provide support service for Radiologist
- Distribution of exams to be read through various radiology systems
- Monitor, track and evaluate pending cases
- Contact Radiologist to inform him/her of pending cases to ensure TAT criteria is met
- Contact outside facilities to request previous study / additional patient information as needed
- Check various systems for reports as needed
- Sending and/or receiving faxes
- Contacting other physicians for Radiologist or contacting the Radiologist as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Radiologists and supervisor.
- Radiology experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous medical experience IS required.
- Must be familiar with medical terminology and anatomy.
- Strong computer skills.
Starting salary range: $11.50-$14 per hour depending on experience
Please no phone calls!!
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is a EOE and drug free workplace
Full Time Medical Assistant (days)
We are looking for a Full Time Medical Assistant to work Monday-Friday, 8a-5p with some Saturdays.
This position involves both medical assisting duties as well as some administrative tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
Preparation of patients for their respective examinations.
Reads patient notes and follows patient safety screening instructions.
Forwards the patient to appropriate personnel concerning questions about procedures.
Dressing of patient appropriately for their procedures.
Completion of patient paperwork.
Assist technologists with moving and lifting of patients, assisting patients to the restroom, and any other patient care duties as needed.
Stocking and organization of all work area, to include scan rooms, patient holding areas, storerooms, et cetera.
Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be a Registered Medical Assistant.
Radiology experience is a plus.
Excellent patient care and customer service skills are required.
Radiology Associates is a drug free workplace and EOE
No phone calls please!