Employment Opportunities at Radiology Associates
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee has approximately 150 employees. Among our employees are 50 licensed technologists specializing in General Diagnostics, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, DEXA, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CT Scans, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.
If you are interested in joining our family please review available opportunities below.
To apply for an open position, email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Full Time Medical Assistant (days)
We are looking for a Full Time Medical Assistant to work Monday-Friday, 8a-5p with some Saturdays.
This position involves both medical assisting duties as well as some administrative tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
Preparation of patients for their respective examinations.
Reads patient notes and follows patient safety screening instructions.
Forwards the patient to appropriate personnel concerning questions about procedures.
Dressing of patient appropriately for their procedures.
Completion of patient paperwork.
Assist technologists with moving and lifting of patients, assisting patients to the restroom, and any other patient care duties as needed.
Stocking and organization of all work area, to include scan rooms, patient holding areas, storerooms, et cetera.
Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be a Registered Medical Assistant.
Radiology experience is a plus.
Excellent patient care and customer service skills are required.
Radiology Associates is a drug free workplace and EOE
No phone calls please!
Entry Level Finance Assistant
This is a full time position with hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Finance Assistant is responsible for facilitating the proper recording of cash receipts both on patient accounts and in company general ledger. Position is also responsible for assisting with daily billing functions, including patient inquiries and other accounting and billing duties as needed.
- Time of Service Payment processing: Includes preparing bank deposits, recording in general ledger, communicating with billing company to ensure proper posting to patient accounts, reprocessing rejected payments, etc.
- Research patient billing inquiries and follow up with patients via phone to resolve discrepancies
- Track total Company Charges and Payments daily and provide senior management with updates throughout each month
- Other accounting / billing duties, as needed
- College degree in business, accounting, finance or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years+ finance, accounting, or bookkeeping experience desirable
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, business intelligence, and reporting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to see issues through to resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, administrators, co-workers and patients
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for spotting errors and discrepancies
- Ability to interact with others with a high degree of tact, patience and judgment
***No Phone Calls Please!
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace