Employment Opportunities at Radiology Associates
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee has approximately 150 employees. Among our employees are 50 licensed technologists specializing in General Diagnostics, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, DEXA, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, CT Scans, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.
If you are interested in joining our family please review available opportunities below.
To apply for an open position, email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
We are looking for a Full Time MRI Technologist. This position would rotate the day and evening shifts with the other technologist. Most work hours would be Monday through Friday.
Weekend and call work would be rotated with the other technologists (approximately every 12 weeks.)
- Two years of experience as a MRI Technologist.
To apply, email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radiology Associates of Tallahassee is a drug free work place and EOE
Entry Level Financial Analyst
- Monitor corporate systems which includes preparing reports, analyzing trends and auditing data
- Research patient billing inquiries and follow up with patients via phone to resolve discrepancies
- Other accounting duties such as reconciliation of cash receipts
Responsibilities and Duties
- 4 year business degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for spotting errors and discrepancies
- Strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to see issues through to resolution
- Previous healthcare experience is helpful
No phone calls or hand delivered resumes please!
Radiology Associates is an equal opportunity employer and drug free work place